Here’s How to create your blog:
Have you ever wondered, how to start a WordPress Blog?
Do you know enough about the benefits of blogging?
Whatever your passion is, blogging can be the fuel that accelerates your success in any walk of life. Also it’s the right solution to connect and network with like minded people who are interested in what you say.
Therefore, those people will want to read your words and follow your thoughts; hence, you can qualify them to be your target audience and potential costumers.
Starting your blog provide a great opportunity to shed light on your field of expertise. Consequently, you can monetize your blog to start generating a source of income.
If you feel like that you’re not a good writer; don’t worry. You don’t have to be a great writer to be a successful blogger! Writing will get easier and easier as you go. Also you don’t need to be an expert on what you write about. Being passionate about your topic that reflect your successful experience, is considered one of the first and most important aspects that garb people attention.
Once you start blogging you’ll develop your experience that generates ideas on how to make money online.
Now, what does hold you back from starting your own blog?
Our step by step tutorial will help you setup your blog and put you on the right track to start out blogging as soon as possible.
Creating your blog should come with some decisions to make.
- What is your topic?
- Does the name of Your blog matter?
- What is the blogging platform that I’ll start using and why?
- Is there a hosting company that is affordable, reliable, and recommended?
Now let’s cover the above questions, to make it crystal clear for you.
What’s your topic?
When you think about what you’ll do to make your living it’s so vital to figure out what you’re passionate about. When you follow your passion you’ll love what you do. Also you’ll spend a lot of hours doing it without feeling bored. Doing what you love gives the opportunity to be creative and your work will look unique enough to stand out. And that is the hidden secret of success in our crowded world.
What is the name of your blog?
A descriptive name will give your potential readers an idea about what experience they will go through.
What is the blogging platform that I’ll start using and why?
WordPress is the all time most recommended blogging software by the professional bloggers, writers, and most popular websites on the internet.Why?
- WordPress powers 29.4% of the top ten million websites as of January 2018 (according to >>).
- WordPress is free, and by using a very inexpensive hosting provider you can install and do yourself most of the work. If you still has a very humble experience or even beginner it’s easy to start and so easy to grow your learning curve down the road.
- WordPress allows you to customize the look and feel of your website to your liking with the availability of thousands of themes to choose from.
- There are an army of designers, developers, and even enthusiasts that provide compatible plugins. What makes WordPress functionality seems as if unlimited, and updated everyday.
- WordPress is flexible, easy to use and SEO – and user friendly.
Is there a hosting company that is affordable, reliable, and recommended?
Bluehost is an official WordPress recommended hosting provider. Bluehost started in 1996 and since then, always one of the top hosting providers. With the help of their highly qualified supporting team you’ll never feel that you’r alone at all.
On the the top of that it’s affordable and super easy to use.
So I highly recommend BlueHost as your host.
Disclosure: by recommending any web hosting company we get small commission at no extra cost to you. However we recommend only what we use and believe will add value to you.
Let’s start creating your blog now; open up Bluehost in a new window and follow along.
1. To get started click on the green “get started now button”.
2. The next step you’ll be asked to select your plan. As a beginner usually a basic plan will cover all your needs.
3. Then you need to enter your domain ( the name of your blog).
4. Enter your account information.
5. Then the package information. To get the lowest monthly rate you need to select the 36 monthly plan, it’s extremely affordable. You’ll forget about the hosting cost for a three years to come.
On this screen you’ll see other extras which we recommend to look at them later on.
6. Enter your billing information and agree to the terms of service, and then click submit.
7. Now you need to create your password. Make sure that your password is so strong that no one can hack your website.
8. Congratulations, now you can login to your blog using the newly created password.
9. Now it’s time to choose a basic design to your blog ( you may change it easily later).
10. WordPress will be installed, and once it is completed, start building your blog.
Click “start building” to log-in to your blog. You should receive an email with your login details. Note your login details for your blog will be different than those for your hosting account, your (BlueHost account).
11. Once you logged in to your WordPress account you’ll see a helpful welcome message followed by this question, What kind of site can we help you set up? Then you’ll choose either a business or personal site and keep following the process. really in this case you’ll receive help however you’ll be charged an amount of money for that help.So I’d suggest to click, I don’t need help!
And go through the process yourself to build your own experience. Yes there is a learning curve! However don’t worry at all as you can contact BlueHost support team, or ask our help at any time if you feel stuck.
12. Now You’ll start realizing your dream by creating your first blog post.
Congratulations! After publishing your first piece of content on your blog. Click launch for your blog to be live on the web.